Resolute Solutions provides top talent on some of the largest transformational IT initiatives being executed in the US Department of Defense.
res·o·lute /ˈrezəˌl(y)o͞ot / adjective - admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering
Remote - Resolute Talent Internship
This is an opportunity to see hiring and recruitment from the inside. This experience will prepare you for every job search or interview you have for the rest of your life.
Resolute Solutions provides top talent on some of the largest transformational IT initiatives being executed in the US Department of Defense. In this role you will directly contribute to the process of delivering that talent.
In this role, you will experience the full recruitment cycle, from interpreting job descriptions to seeing candidates embark on new careers. Resolute currently has 80+ associates deployed on customer projects, and we are growing our client base at a fast clip. This is a great opportunity to join a focused and growing team.
The pay rate is $15.00 an hour. Resolute offers flexible hours and can accommodate school schedules.
No Certification Required
No Clearance - US Citizenship Required
High School (Pursuing Degree)
No Prior Experience Required
Responsibilities of a Resolute Talent Intern may include:
- Market research
- Candidate sourcing / search
- Candidate engagement (text/calls)
- Data maintenance
- Analyzing and making recommendations for existing processes or procedures
- Writing blog content
- Project Management
Program Length: Permanent – there is currently no end date for this internship
Location: Houston, TX
- Resolute offers in-person or remote talent internships for added flexibility.
- MUST live in a HUBZone. Current HUBZone address MUST be on your driver’s license before hiring.
- Must maintain residency in a HUBZone for internship qualification
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Must be able to work 40 hours a month (10 hours a week)
- For remote work, must have a reliable computer and internet service
- Smile – Are you a generally pleasant person with whom others like to engage? Are you happy to help? In this role you will need to treat our internal team as your customers.
- Focus – You’ll have the flexibility to work from home. Are you able to focus and get things done without people checking to see if you are at your desk?
- Ability to follow documented processes – Do you read the instructions or just try for the shortcut every time. Seriously – did you just read the last sentence?
- Team player – Even when you don’t agree with them and you aren’t in a great mood, can you listen to understand your coworkers and collaborate with them?
- Independent problem solver – When you hit a wall, within the bounds of ethics and the law, do you work your way around, over, or through an obstacle rather than letting it stop your momentum?
- Organized – Are you really organized? Do you have a way you keep track of outstanding tasks and ensure solid follow-up?
- Natural Curiosity – In this role every new prospective candidate is a mystery you need to solve. Do you like solving problems?
Are you looking for the best place to develop your full potential?
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.